BEST RATE GUARANTEE
BOOK DIRECT FOR THE BEST RATE GUARANTEED.
When you book your stay directly on our official Boulevard website, you'll be guaranteed:
- The lowest rate possible for your stay when you sign up for private offers / exclusive discount
- Flexible cancellation terms when booking our best available (flexible) rate
- Access to our dedicated reservations specialists to help with your booking
- Access to the best service throughout your stay
- Discounted car parking charges (discount against third party bookings)
If you find a lower qualifying rate within 24 hours of making your reservation, we'll match the lower rate.
BEST RATE GUARANTEE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We guarantee you the best available rate when you book a room through our official website when you sign up for private offers / exclusive discount. If you find a lower publicly available rate ("Lower Rate") elsewhere within 24 hours of making your booking, we will match the lower rate, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Reservations must be made through our official website (www.boulevardhotel.co.uk).
2. The Lower Rate must be for the same type of accommodation, which means the same room type, with the same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, same designation as either cancellable or non-cancellable, same advance purchase policies and the same terms and conditions governing the room rate including deposit and cancellation policy.
3. You must submit your claim within 24 hours of the reservation being made with Boulevard Hotel and at least 72 hours before the standard check-in time.
4. You may submit only one claim for each stay. A "stay" means the total number of consecutive nights spent Boulevard Hotel by the same guest or guests. You must complete the stay.
5. Boulevard Hotel reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Lower Rate at the time it processes the claim. The Lower Rate must be bookable on another website. Advertised or enquiry only rates do not qualify.
6. Boulevard Hotel may at any time and without notice terminate or restrict a person's ability to submit a claim under or otherwise benefit from the Best Rate Guarantee if in its sole discretion Boulevard Hotel determines that such person has: (a) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable law/s (b) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner; (c) submitted multiple invalid Best Rate Guarantee claims; (d) failed to stay at the hotel after receiving approved Best Rate Guarantee claims; or (e) breached any of these terms and conditions.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through Boulevard Hotel website and/or not utilising the option to sign up for private offers / exclusive discount, and Boulevard Hotel is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g., a call centre, online travel agent booking channel).
8. The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where Boulevard Hotel website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
9. Any disputes arising out of or related to the Best Rate Guarantee or these terms and conditions shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with English law.
10. Boulevard Hotel reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee program and the terms and conditions at anytime in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
11. Our Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to the following:
1. Reservations booked via other websites or reservations through Boulevard Hotel website that do not utilise the option to sign up for private offers / exclusive discount
2. Hotel packages or travel packages that may include hotel, airfare, car rental, food and beverage offers or other similar packages or amenities
3. Discount or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including but not limited to membership rates corporate, government, promotional, unpublished, packaged or opaque rates; group or other specially negotiated rates or rates available on closed membership sites; or rates attained through the use of third-party discount codes or coupons
4. Auction sites or sites on which reservation holders are reselling confirmed reservations
5. Reservations made within 72 hours of arrival date and standard check-in time
6. Rate disparities due to fluctuations, rounding or differences in currency exchange rates